- Available in silver, black and gold
- Size of the teardrop shape is approx. 5mm x 3mm, with a hanging length of 43mm
- Handmade in South Australia
- Made to order, please allow 2-3 weeks for making
- Every pair plants a tree
- Packaged in 100% eco friendly boxes and mailers
- Free postage within Australia
- 100% happiness guaranteed
This delicate pair of mismatched earrings features a tiny teardrop shape, one sitting on the lobe of the ear, and the other at the end of the hanging wire. One earring is worn as a hook, and the other as a stud, with a butterfly back to secure.
Each pair of earrings has been handcrafted by Naomi in sterling silver, and are available in a classic silver finish, glossy black oxidised finish and a luxurious 24ct gold plate finish.
Due to the handmade nature of these earrings, each pair will vary slightly from the ones pictured here.