Back to: Drop Earrings
Ripple Effect Teardrop Earrings
- Available in silver, black and gold
- Size is approx. 60mm long x 15mm at the widest point, and has a stud post and butterfly to secure at the back
- Handmade in South Australia
- Made to order, please allow 2-3 weeks for making
- Every pair plants a tree
- Packaged in 100% eco friendly boxes and mailers
- Free postage within Australia
Featuring an undulating surface texture, these unique teardrop earrings have been individually handmade by physically folding, hammering and unfolding sheet metal until the desired effect has been achieved.
Made by Naomi in sterling silver, the earrings have a lively surface, where light is reflected differently from varying angles due to the rippled surface. They have a luxurious glossy sheen and are available in a classic silver finish, a black oxidised finish and a luxurious 24ct gold plate finish.
Due to the handmade nature of these earrings, each pair will vary slightly from the ones pictured here.